Oolong tea is good for health: weight loss, boost metabolism, reduce cholesterol, beauty skin, beautiful hair, prevent osteoporosis, strong teeth, etc.
Oolong tea is formed into small, round balls, and has been fermentation brewed 30%, so when brewed, the tea has a sweet aroma flavor, puce color water, sweet taste, no longer acrid as other tea. Oolong tea has good round tea, smooth, less tea stalk, green. The tea balls are regular, very less or no crumb.
Oolong tea has 8-80% oxidation, rich taste, and become more popular all over the world. Chinese, Taiwanese brought the Oolong tea tree and grew in Vietnam since the 80s of the 20th century, widely grown in Lam Dong. Cau Dat-Lam Dong is a special area where could provide the best tea buds due to the altitude of 1650m with foggy climate covers for all year.
Benefits of using oolong tea for health:
1. Protect the gastrointestinal tract: For those who are not sensitive to caffeine, Oolong Tea helps control the digestive system, reducing stomach ulcers. Besides, Oolong has antiseptic properties, which can reduce harmful bacteria in the digestive system.
2. Increase metabolism, help to lose weight: Oolong Tea has the effect of boosting metabolism lasting 2 hours. After use, it helps you burn fat faster. Oolong Tea also contains polyphenols that can inhibit fat-making enzymes.
3. Increase alertness: Tea contains caffeine, which can naturally boost brain performance. When you're sensitive to caffeine, dilute the tea.
4. Prevent osteoporosis and keep bones strong: having tea every day helps reduce the density of minerals in the bones and provide you with calcium and magnesium.
5. Improve skin condition: Tea can help the skin elastic, youthful, slow down the aging process, suppress allergies thanks to the antioxidants in tea.
6. Prevent tooth caries: Oolong tea as good as green tea, can protect teeth from acids produced by bacteria, inhibit bacteria, and prevent plaque.
7. Strengthen the immune system: maintain a healthy immune system, prevent cell damage, higher anti-bacterial proteins.
8. Stabilize blood sugar: Oolong Tea contains polyphenols that metabolize sugar, reduce blood glucose.
9. Make hair strong: Shampooing with tea leaves, the content of antioxidants in tea helps prevent hair loss, also helps hair become thick, soft, and shiny.
10. Beneficial for the cardiovascular system: Studies show that people who regularly take a cup of Oolong Tea every day could reduce the risk of hypertension, blood fat, and the most important that they could reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Best benefits of Oolong tea depend on the below conditions:
Good tea plant and farming technique: Oolong tea made from the best seedling has small leaves and rich in quality. The purebred cultivar always provides the best quality tea. At the farm, the caring for the tea seedling must follow very strict procedures: breeding, planting, fertilizing, watering, harvesting.
Weather: Oolong tea suitable to grown at an altitude of 1000m mountain area where always has cool, foggy weather. The weather is always the condition that decides the Oolong tea's quality.
Processing technique: After harvesting, tea buds undergo more than 48 hours of continuous processing in the factory through the most elaborate and sophisticated processes of the tea. This has created the rich taste of Oolong.
The article "What is Oolong Tea" as above helps consumers gain knowledge and distinguish different kinds of tea in the market.
DOKI JSC provides high-class Oolong tea. An attractive and affordable price for shops, cafes, agents, distribution facilities for bulk orders periodically.
For further information, please contact us:
Address: 489 Le Van Tho street, 9 Ward, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.